Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7: Nothing much to say abt

Today went for badminton with Alex, Desmond, Ashween, Ben and Jian Shen
Went to A&W
Sorry ..
No pictures =]
Next time I will post them up

Now for some funny jokes of the day

1=“How long have you been working here?” one employee asked to another.
“Ever since the boss threatened to fire me.”( business joke)

2=One guy to another, “Last week I took the first step towards getting divorced.”
“Did you see a lawyer?”
“No, I got married.” ( Male joke)

3=Three immigrants to the U. S. were just mastering the language. One was telling the others about the difficulty they were having in attempting to start a family. He said, "I think my wife must be impregnable." The second said," that's not the right word, she is inconceivable". To which the third replied, "You are both wrong
she is unbearable." ( Educational joke)


Have fun laughing out loud
I got nothing to post for now
Thus, I shall end it here

Chaos Ppl

2 comments:

Guy Fawkes said...

Ey...Wing ding? You siao la you...

Anonymous said...

Shawn, you should just shut the hell up.

Anyway, Eddie, why don't you get a chatbox? Makes things alot easier.