Saturday, December 6, 2008

3: Ever Lasting Love Songs

Sry for the late update
Lately been very busy

Now i just wanna name all my top 15 love songs ever =]( It's up to everyone taste for music)

1) Always be my baby by David Cook
2) If Tomorrow never comes by Ronan Keating
3) Thank You by Dido
4) You're still the one by Shania Twain
5) What can I do by The Corrs
6) I dont know much by Linda Rondstat and Aaron Nevil
7) The prayer by Celline Dion and Andrea Bocelli
8) Change the world by Eric Clapton
9) Nothing gonna change my love for you by George Benson
10) I believe I can fly by R.Kelly
11) Unbreak my heart( Regresa a mi) by II Divo
12) Goodbye by Air Supply
13) There you'll be by Faith Hill
14) Amazed by Lonestar
15) You raise me up by Josh Groban

Actually I forgotten some of the songs titles ..
Suppose to have 20 but ended up with 15
Nvm..
I shall try to remember

Good Day Peeps

No comments: